Aaron Rodgers lied about being vaccinated, has covid-19

Zach

Aaron Rodgers was recently put on the Packers injured reserve due to him recently coming down with Covid-19. It has come to light, that he was never vaccinated and it sounds like maybe some people on the inside allowed him to get away with it. Idk, some of this is rumor based I think. But either way, how did he go unvaccinated without anyone knowing? I thought the NFL made it a fine if you didn't get it. Am I missing something?

Source:

Dude is dumb, honestly. He's going to be sitting out for a couple weeks I bet, and that means a possible two more losses for them. But with Mahomes playing like crap lately, the Packers should still be able to win.

He'll probably get fined a lot, but otherwise a slap on the wrist and he'll go back to playing in no time.

Dude is dumb, honestly. He's going to be sitting out for a couple weeks I bet, and that means a possible two more losses for them. But with Mahomes playing like crap lately, the Packers should still be able to win.

He'll probably get fined a lot, but otherwise a slap on the wrist and he'll go back to playing in no time.
I 100% agree. There is no excuse for him not getting the vaccine. The fact he lied about it, shows he doesn't care. I hope he gets fined pretty good. He risked so many people going out there unvaccinated.

Yeah what he did was utterly dumb. And I heard there's news of him being mad because this info was leaked, so that means this was being kept a secret by either the Packers or the NFL or others so that he could play.

Just dumb all around, especially since he had a Halloween party recently. How many others got covid? What other players? Could be a problem going forward. I think he should get a fine and honestly a suspension for a couple games.

It's dumb, and makes him look stupid to be honest. I respect the dude for his talent and passion for the game, but he kinda deserves the backlash he's getting here. He risked lives as well, as who knows how many people have it now, or if his party was the reason he got it.

I heard also, that he took an experimental treatment to help with the virus. Seems it didn't stop it.

Yeah I heard he took something else in place of the vaccine. I don't know whether any of what he took actually helped. I didn't look into the stuff he took.

All of this is dumb though. Now what happens to him? Will he be fined? Suspended? Yelled at?