Aaron Rodgers Says He Doesn't Want 2021 Season to Be 'Farewell Tour' with Packers

CarlJ

Could this mean that Rodgers sticks around next season? He doesn't want this season to be the farewell tour for the Packers, but there is a chance that he could be back. He said that he doesn't want it to be a farewell tour, as he doens't know what will happen after the season. He's just going to focus on the now and will get there when he gets there I guess.

What do you guys think? Will Rodger's drop out of the Packers next season? Or will he stick around for a year or two?

I think he's out of Green Bay next season. I can't see the Packers keeping him around too much longer. He is nearing the end of his career, so I can see him calling it quits after this season. But, there is that chance he goes to another team for one more season or two.

I think he's out of Green Bay next season. I can't see the Packers keeping him around too much longer. He is nearing the end of his career, so I can see him calling it quits after this season. But, there is that chance he goes to another team for one more season or two.
I think so too. They are pretty much holding him there against his will, so he's going to focus on playing and once this season is done, he's gone.