Anderson Silva and Tito Ortiz are facing off in a boxing match

Adam

Yup, you heard that right. More MMA fighters are starting to take on boxing late in their careers. And it looks like Triller is hosting an event on September 11th, where it'll be Anderson Silva facing off against Tito Ortiz. I don't know why all these old timers gotta come out and try boxing, but I'm interested in still checking it out.

I wonder if there are going to be other fights. Wonder if they have any influencers fighting again haha!

Read more below.

Oh god, of course they are. I'm guessing they haven't been able to get matches in the UFC or other MMA leagues, so they jumped to boxing instead. I wonder how much they are being paid.

Yeah this is going to end with Anderson Silva destroying Tito Ortiz. When was the last tiem Ortiz even fought? I can't see him doing good these days.

Yeah this is going to end with Anderson Silva destroying Tito Ortiz. When was the last tiem Ortiz even fought? I can't see him doing good these days.
Aren't they both retired MMA fighters? I think Ortiz retired, and I feel like Silva did at some point too. I can't imagine how this fight will go. Being a boxing match, I can't see them both being good in boxing. Unless one of them trained or did boxing before.

I'm kinda interested in seeing what these two can do against each other. I don't think they ever met in the ring either, so a boxing match sounds interesting to me.

I think Silva wins too, but I wouldn't count out Ortiz either.