Are you worried the hype will cause us to lose?

Mike2931

Are you worried that all the hype the Browns are getting lately, will come back to hurt them? I'm always worried about things like this, where they talk all this hype about how the Browns might be the next best thing. Do you worry this could cause us to lose? Like Jinx us?

Not really, because we've had that talk many times before. It's normal to me, and many fans. But, last year was the first in a long time, that the talk was true. I don't think it will hurt them, I think they're already making strides to break that stereotype. This team is better than that.

Nah. After last season, I realized this team has it in them to win and win big. And I think they will continue their winning ways this coming season. Because I can't go back to this team losing every year. It's time for a change and that time is now.

I'm not worried. After the 2020 season, this team is going to do just fine. I would worry about it if it was years ago, because that was during their losing seasons. I think we're going to move on from that.

Nah, not really. I am worried we will fall back into old habits, but I think we're finally getting to a point where we're going to see these Browns with winning seasons every year from here on out. I'm predicting that now. Just wait and see. ;)

Nah. We can't worry anymore. Right now, we have to hope this team is better than ever, because I believe they can win. They need to make it happen.

I'm always worried. I'm a Browns fan, so the worry will always be there. When there is a history of constantly losing, it's hard to get rid of that feeling yah know?

Not at all to be honest. I really believe this team is the best its been in years, and can actually win, so no doubt from me here.

Not at all to be honest. I really believe this team is the best its been in years, and can actually win, so no doubt from me here.
Same here. Even with the worry on my end, I know this team is going to blow people out of the water this year.

I'm not worried anymore. I stopped worrying years ago to be honest. I've witnessed this team lose so much, that losing again really isn't a burden on me. I do want the Browns to win, but I'm not going to throw a fit if they do lose. But, I don't think they will lost a lot this year. I think a few losses, maybe.

But, I'm just here for the journey man, win or lose, I'll be rooting for the Browns no matter what.

Not at all, that is stupid to think the hype will cause us to lose. I don't see the Browns losing much this coming season.

No, stop. This is why we fans worry so much. Just enjoy the game. I found worrying about wins, will just give you more anxiety. Just let these guys do their job, and enjoy it, win or lose.

No, stop. This is why we fans worry so much. Just enjoy the game. I found worrying about wins, will just give you more anxiety. Just let these guys do their job, and enjoy it, win or lose.
Calm'r down bud. I didn't mean anything by it. I believe the Browns are going to play good again this year. I just like to post topics like this to get a discussion going. It worked right?

I don't try to worry about the hype so much. If we win, awesome. If not, oh well, can't do much about that. All we can really do, is rally behind this team, and hope they deliver us another winning season.