Aspen Ladd's coach gets criticized for coaching tactics

So I guess Aspen Ladd's coach Jim West is getting some backlash for being a bit too harsh to Aspen during her recent fight at UFC Vegas 40. To be fair, she wasn't putting up much of a fight, and wasn't trying. I feel like the reaction is a bit overboard, not by him, but by the community. Because I garauntee if this were a man, no one would care, because they would be coming at them with the truth. They are a coach for a reason, they have to tell you when you're doing something wrong. Otherwise why jump into the octagon if you're not going to put up a fight?

Do you agree that this was offensive and abuse of his power?

More info:

Also the video in question

It did seem a bit harsh, but I feel if it was a man, it wouldn't have been blown up like this. I think he did a good job, but could have did it in a calmer manner.

I heard he was like this the whole fight because she wasn't putting up a fight. I think there comes a time where you do have to kinda yell at someone to get it through their head. She supposedly wasn't putting up a fight and he was trying to get her going out there. If anything, I see it as protection, because when you don't protect or fight back, you not only lose, but could get hurt out there.

This isn't a sport with pep-talks when you're losing, you need to be pushed sometimes.