Baker has been injured this whole time?

JonesYJ

It looks like Baker has a partially torn labrum since September 19th after facing the Texans, where he had his dislocated shoulder put back in place. And there is some worry about it being worse. I mean, he hasn't played the greatest recently and we've relied heavily on our defense quite a bit. Do you think this could post a problem going forward? I hear he needs surgery, but it can wait.

Do you think this will cause issues going forward? I sure hope not.

Damn, not good news. I hope it doesn't alter his play, but after the last game, I am starting to see problems there. Hopefully he's ready for the Chargers.

Yeah I just heard about it. I hope it doesn't affect his play much longer. It seems to be affecting his play somewhat, but thank goodness for this defense keeping us alive right now.

That's why he's been playing like crap lately. If anything, maybe put Keenum in there now, and let Baker rest his injury or something. Because doesn't he need surgery to repair the problem?

It makes me worry a lot, because at any second this could come back to haunt us. If we keep Baker in and he is injured like they say, then maybe it is a good idea to bench him so he can heal up a bit more. I suppose we'll see how things go the next game.