Baker must go end of story. (Selfish indifferent childish performance tonight)

tonytootsoon

IWe will lose more talent of baker stays. People are fed up with his tantrums . You throw a pic that's on you. First pic chubbgoe 3/4s of field in a few plays. Baker then throws a bad pass next down gets sacked then those a pic. They were averaging 9 yards a carry running today. To me it like Mayfield is ocd and he has to has to pass .no matter how bad of a throw he's trying to make. Then when he is picked he cries at the refs or yells at the reciever. It's weak behavior. The pic at 3nd of game even worse. You have 3 time outs. You win with a field goal. You are nuts to risk that throw. A draw or a sideline fade ok good pass. Run it and all ur bad calls are wiped. Nope pic 4. So the ref missed a call u had no business throwing in that situation. You can't fix behavior issues in egos like his. I feel bad for every player except him. They know how freaking good they are and that they are a top 8 team if not top 5.and one guy is the cause of them missing playoffs. Send a message cut him time to pack his bags don't let the door hit you progressive boy
It seems like h

ff we had anyone else at QB this season we would have wt least 4 more wins. We have a top 5 defense top 5 running and a number 30 passing game. But if you watched the game tonight you would think mayfid won 3 super bowls and could thread needle like Brady or Rogers.

IWe will lose more talent of baker stays. People are fed up with his tantrums . You throw a pic that's on you. First pic chubbgoe 3/4s of field in a few plays. Baker then throws a bad pass next down gets sacked then those a pic. They were averaging 9 yards a carry running today. To me it like Mayfield is ocd and he has to has to pass .no matter how bad of a throw he's trying to make. Then when he is picked he cries at the refs or yells at the reciever. It's weak behavior. The pic at 3nd of game even worse. You have 3 time outs. You win with a field goal. You are nuts to risk that throw. A draw or a sideline fade ok good pass. Run it and all ur bad calls are wiped. Nope pic 4. So the ref missed a call u had no business throwing in that situation. You can't fix behavior issues in egos like his. I feel bad for every player except him. They know how freaking good they are and that they are a top 8 team if not top 5.and one guy is the cause of them missing playoffs. Send a message cut him time to pack his bags don't let the door hit you progressive boy
It seems like h

ff we had anyone else at QB this season we would have wt least 4 more wins. We have a top 5 defense top 5 running and a number 30 passing game. But if you watched the game tonight you would think mayfid won 3 super bowls and could thread needle like Brady or Rogers.

The Chiefs, Chargers and Packers games we had bad calls. We should have won the Chiefs and Chargers game for sure got ripped off by refs. Greenbay even with the picks Cleveland should have won. I think we need another QB.

They definitely need to look into replacing Mayfield next year or getting someone in here to compete with him. We can't go into next season with Baker alone.

Reactions: RLS