Bareknuckle boxing

Has anyone here watched that bare-knuckle boxing that's been becoming more popular as of late? I hear Paige VanZant is actually doing bare-knuckle boxing right now. She was previously in the UFC.

Would you ever do bareknuckle boxing?

Eh, not a fan of stuff like this. It feels like those who do enter the sport of bare-knuckle boxing, are just doing it because they can't get back into boxing or MMA. I feel that's why that Paige Van Zant started doing it. Because her MMA career stalled.

I can see this gaining popularity in the coming years.

I think the whole bare-knuckle boxing thing is dumb. Just more ways to injure yourself. I don't understand why fighters have to go to more dangerous leagues when they start losing elsewhere. Maybe it's time to retire?

I think the whole bare-knuckle boxing thing is dumb. Just more ways to injure yourself. I don't understand why fighters have to go to more dangerous leagues when they start losing elsewhere. Maybe it's time to retire?
Yeah, you'd think it'd be a lot more dangerous than traditional boxing and mma, but to my knowledge I think the wrap up their hands, so it's technically not bare knuckles.

But still, I can imagine concussions happen a lot with this type of boxing.

Yeah, you'd think it'd be a lot more dangerous than traditional boxing and mma, but to my knowledge I think the wrap up their hands, so it's technically not bare knuckles.

But still, I can imagine concussions happen a lot with this type of boxing.
I think it's kind of like MMA though, in that when they see a fighter going down, or nearly out, they will call the fight. There is a lot more risk to bareknuckle, and I think they just have more rules in place to protect fighters. At least I hope so.

I think it's just boxing's attempt to compete with UFC, as they kind of wear gloves in bare knuckle boxing or some kind of tape. But still, I think it's more protected these days, so it's more safe. But I could be wrong.