Bears at Browns (Sept. 26th 2021)

DOGPOUND

The Bears will be coming over to our neck of the woods this next Sunday and I feel like we got this one in the bag. The Bears aren't a team I worry all that much about. Don't get me wrong, they're capable, but I feel like they're easy to get through, and I feel the Browns should make this an easy win. What do you guys think?

I'm picking the Browns, simply because I see them finally getting into the groove of things and now they have some momentum after that win. So I think the Browns win.

Browns got this my guy. The Bears can't take a team like the Browns. They have too much going on. Browns win it 24-13.

3 more days, can't wait. This is the most psyched I've been for the Browns, even more than last season, because I'm seeing something good here and I can't wait to see it to fruition. :D

Game just started. Bears are leading 3-0 right now, so it's still very close. I'm just glad to see OBJ back on the field, it's a nice change of pace.
giphy.webp

This game is going so damn slow. 3-3 currently near the end of the 3. I just want to see OBJ get down the field some. Lets go boys!

I think it's going to speed up some in the second half. The first half was a defensive struggle, but I think some pep talk is going to push both teams to play a bit harder out there.