Browns lose yet again, playoff hopes gone

RandyMan

Well it looks like the Browns will not be making it to the playoffs this year, they are currently dead last in the division and lost their recent game against the Saints pushing them out.

But I will admit this season hasn't been great, with the QB problems to many other issues. It was a long time coming, but we're here now and have to look to next year to make the playoffs again. Another year, another losing season. :(

I figured they wouldn't make it again this year. It sucks being a fan of a team that is constantly tanking their season, but here we are. Maybe next year we'll figure this team out and get to winning again. I can only take so many years of this.

I figured they wouldn't make it again this year. It sucks being a fan of a team that is constantly tanking their season, but here we are. Maybe next year we'll figure this team out and get to winning again. I can only take so many years of this.
There's always next year. I absolutely hate saying that, but it's true. I hope I can see a winning season again before I die haha. But seriously, it's draining being a Browns fan sometimes.