Browns might lose another coach due to Jonathan Gannon going to the Cardinals

Red

If Gannon goes to the Cardinals, it looks like we might end up losing another coach, this time quarterback coach Drew Petzing. If Gannon goes to Arizona, it's said that he wants to bring Drew Petzing in as an offensive coordinator if so. So we'd have to get a QBs coach to replace Drew Petzing.

Do you think this will happen? Will we lose another coach because of this? Or will he stick around?

Source:

That's a bummer if we lose another coach/staff. I feel like we're getting to a point where we are getting a team that is good together. And I hope things stay don't change too much, because we'll have to search out a replacement and all that.

This is the NFL bro, it happens all the time. I'm sure the Browns have backups in mind if they lose one of their coaches. Also, there is a lot of off season left, so I'm not too worried about that.

Cardinals look like they will be hiring him. Seems likely considering the recent news. I wonder if Drew Petzing will leave with him. Would like for him to stay, but I'm sure we can find a worthy replacement if he does leave us.