Browns release OBJ

DOGPOUND

Well we saw the writing on the wall and it looks like the OBJ era in Cleveland will come to an end. OBJ will now be put to the free agency and he will now be able to get signed to another team. But who knows whether he will perform for the team he does get picked up by.

Now let this team focus on the future and going to a Super Bowl.

Saw it coming, sad to see it because I thought OBJ would have been with us until he retired, but it seems he gave up on us, or we gave up on him. Idk.

Damn, this sucks. I love OBJ and I wish he had produced this season. It was clear from his injury, that he just wasn't all there, and I don't think he sees this team as capable enough for a Super Bowl run, so it makes sense he would do this.

Yeah, it was inevitable since the trade deadline came and went. I suspect the Browns didn't want him sitting around waiting for the off-season to get traded, so they figured just let the guy go.

I don't think he was happy, and he clearly wasn't performing at the best level. Yeah Baker could have passed more to him, but who knows if he would have performed at a level we hope he could.

He'll find a new home, and we'll just move on.