Bubba Ventrone to be new Special Teams Coordinator

Mr Browns Fan

Bubba Ventrone of the Colts was recently in talks with the Browns to be their new ST Coordinator. You can read about that news below:

But, it seems the reports are reportedly true, as it is being said that Ventrone will be moving on from the Colts to take the job with the Browns.

Do you think this will help with our special teams?

Here's another source of the story:

Cool, good signing if it is for sure legit. I don't think they confirmed the signing just yet.

I don't think it's 100% confirmed, but it seems like they will be going for him at the ST coordinator position.

I'm interested to see how this all turns out. I hear he's great at what he does, so hopefully he brings some goods to the Browns.

Welcome to Cleveland bud! If he can help spruce up our special teams, I'm all for it. We need to get special teams going and for sure gotta improve it.

I don't think it's 100% confirmed, but it seems like they will be going for him at the ST coordinator position.
Yup, as it looks like they recently talked with Leon Washington of the Jets. He is there assistant special teams coach. So he'd fit in well as out st coordinator. I don't think anyone has been hired for the special teams coordinator yet.

Nothing has been confirmed yet. So far they've only been meeting with guys. Bubba and Washington are front runners right now, but they could interview more candidates yet.

Who out of the two do you want to see hired? I'm leaning more towards Leon Washington. But it's because I don't know much about this Bubba guy.