Can Nick Chubb Rush For 2000 Yards This Season?

Browns Nation has a new post up about whether or not Nick Chubb rushes for 2000 yards. Last season, I think we had nearly a combined 2000 yards between Chubb and Kareem Hunt together, so idk if Chubb will get 2000 because of that tandem teamup.

What do you guys think though? Can Chubb rush for 2000 this year? Even with Kareem Hunt taking half or a portion of the snaps? Only way is if Chubb rushed more than Hunt, and idk if that will happen.

He could if Kareem Hunt isn't taking any snaps, but I think they're going to mix it up with these two, a little bit of Chubb and a little bit of Hunt. I can see them hitting 2000 combined again, but I don't think Chubb rushes for 2000 on his own. Unless Hunt gets injured or is traded, he will probably take nearly half of the snaps.

Not if Kareem takes half the snaps or even a quarter of them. He can run a lot as well, and I can see them splitting the totals again this year.

That'd be cool, but don't think he will with Kareem Hunt taking snaps like you guys have said. In order for that to happen, Hunt would need to take less and less snaps, and I don't see that being a thing.

That'd be cool, but don't think he will with Kareem Hunt taking snaps like you guys have said. In order for that to happen, Hunt would need to take less and less snaps, and I don't see that being a thing.
I agree. It would require Hunt to take more of a back seat, and I don't think the Browns want to do that. I think they will combine for over 2000 yards this year.

I would love to see that become a reality. 2000 yards isn't easy, but this year it's going to be made easier with an additional game, but like everyone else said, having Hunt in the mix, makes that a bit tougher. But, who knows, maybe they both will run for 1000+ this year and that's fine too.

Nick Chubb could easily run for 2000+. But, like yall said, Chubb has some competition with Hunt, they will split the bill so to say, and I think we'll see what we saw last season, a combined 2000+. Which is fine for me.

I will make that bet, and will say that he rushes for 2000 this year. I think Hunt will be limited out there. But I could be wrong. We'll just have to wait and see.

With Hunt taking half snaps, it won't happen. But, I see them getting closer due to having that extra game on the season. Probably won't be much, but we'll see.

I want that to happen, but like everyone is saying, if Kareem Hunt takes his snaps, there is likely a chance they will go a combined 2000, but not one of them will reach 2000 each. I don't see that happening.