Cardinals at Browns

DOGPOUND

The Cardinals will be coming to our home this Sunday, and even though they're 5-0 and playing hot right now, I think the Browns are just an overall better team. Cardinals are good, but I feel like they won't know what's coming with the Browns. Expec the Browns to play hard this game. I think they got something to prove, and are going to make it happen.

Who you got winning? Obviously I'm going with the Browns.

We should be able to end their streak. I would hate to see us go in there next week with the way we played last game and not win. We got to get this win against a team like the Cardinals. It would be a major win for us.

5-0 means nothing. I think we win, but it's another battle like with the Chargers. But this one we win.

5-0 means nothing. I think we win, but it's another battle like with the Chargers. But this one we win.
Exactly, it doesn't matter what record they are. We have just as much of a chance of winning as the Cardinals do. And I think we win. We need to win. I think it'll prove even more that the Browns are team capable of winning.

A win is all we need. I don't care if it takes us until the final seconds to win. The Cardinals are a good team right now, on a good run. But we can unseat that run and defeat them. They are the last undefeated team in the league, let's break that streak.

The Browns will win this one. Cardinals are due for a loss right about now, and I think we're going to make that happen next week.

We can't lose again. We need this win right now. This division is tough, considering Ravens and Bengals are ahead of us right now. Losing will push us back too far I think.

Win or lose, I am proud of where this team has gone so far. But, they do need to win over the Cardinals. Let's end their streak right here.

So far it's a close game. Baker's been off passing, but I think he's going to get in a rhythm in the second quarter.

14 to zip right now. We gotta get to scoring before the half at least. Or stop the Cardinals from scoring again. We can come back from this.