Charles Barkley roots against alll superteams

Lars

Hey I like where Charles is coming here. I think superteams can be a major pain to the smaller teams out there. Especially when teams win it year in and year out, making everyone else look bad. He doesn't want to see the Nets win, because they're favored to win it all. They are considered a superteam because they have Kevin Durant, Kyrie Irving and an injured James Harden. That's a powerhouse of a team.

Honestly though, when was the last time the Nets won a championship? For the ABA as the New Jersey Nets from what I can see. Either way, I am okay if the Nets win it, because they're playing reat.

Anyway, read about this all here - https://www.si.com/nba/2021/06/10/charles-barkley-nba-playoffs-nets-superteam

I mean, I don't want to see super teams winning either, but I wouldn't really call the Nets a super team, well they are because of the talent they have, but I think they deserve to win it. The Nets have not won an NBA championship yet. But my guess is that they could finally do it here.

I only can't stand a superteam, is when they constantly win year in and year out. Especially the Lakers, I can't stand when they used to win all the time. And they still do, winning the Championship last season. I'm just glad they aren't there again. :D