Chris Paul out due to covid-19 protocols

DaveyBoy

Well this isn't good news, as the Suns' Chris Paul is out for a bit due to covid-19 protocols. There's no mention of if he has covid, as it could be that he has to quarantine due to someone he knows or in the family has it. I think that could be two weeks or so. Not sure. But this could cause issues for the Suns going forward in the playoffs.

Are you worried that the Suns won't make it without him? If he has covid, do you think that his season is officially done?

Source - CBS Sports

Yeah, not good news, especially if he's out for a long period of time. I suspect he won't be making it back for the rest of the playoffs. If they can still win without him though, maybe he can be back for the finals. But there's no way I'd bet on that.

Figures. And it looks like he might not be playing in game one of the western finals. Who knows if he'll play in any of them.

They won game 1, so that's a good start to the series. If Paul can come back for game 2, things should go good. If not, they will need to play like they did in game 1, and keep that trend going.

I think he'll be back for game 3. But, I could see the NBA keeping him out another game. It would be crazy if they won without him. That would be a great step forward to the finals.