Comeback team for 2021

Zach

What would you guys say is going to be the comeback team for 2021? I feel like 2020 is where the Browns made a glorious comeback from years of constant losing. I expect to see the Browns continue that. What other teams can you see having a comeback year? Honestly, as much as I'm going to hate my own answer here, I want to give it a try and I want to do a bold prediction. I am going to predict that the Lions will have a comeback year in 2021. Now, this stems on one condition, and that being that Aaron Rodgers won't be in GB in 2021. If that is to happen, I can see the Lions going over the Packers 2-0 and then also taking out the Bears. I could see some issue with the Vikings though, because they too could have a good year.

Anyway, what team can you see having a comeback year?

That's a tough one. I could see the Vikings maybe, if they can actually push through this year. They did good the year prior, but last season was rough for em.

Anyway, I could see the Bills playing better this season. I can't think of any other teams that I can see doing better this year.

I think Cowboys are going to have a comeback season, didn't they kind of suck last season? They seem like they didn't do great last season.

I'm predicting the Jaguars, because they can only go up from here. They went 1-15 last season, so I imagine they can sneak out a few more wins, or even get to a winning season. Crazier things have happened.

I think the Patriots have a comeback season. Or one where they actually make the playoffs. They went 7-9 last season, and that was rough. But, they have a chance to do better in 2021, and I think they will do a lot better, maybe going 10-7 or 11-6 on the year.

I think Cowboys or the Patriots are good picks. I can't think of any other teams that can actually make a comeback this year. I'm excited to see though.