Conor McGregor says he had stress fractures in his leg prior to fight

DAcamron

Yeah so this was interesting. It sounds like McGregor had this injury for some time already and the fight clearly caused a lot more damage. McGregor knew he had stress fractures in his leg, as Dana White and the UFC doctors even knew. If this is all true, I can't see this being good for Dana white and the UFC.

Do you think he should have fought that night? Or should he have sidelined himself for a bit? He had to have know that him fighting on this leg, could cause further issues. So idk why he decided to still fight. I feel the blame is also on him and not just Dana White and the doctors. He knew the injury was there, he could have called it there himself. But no, we man gotta be stubborn and still do out fights. And see how that turned out for McGregor?

Read more 👇

Oh wow, if the doctors and Dana White knew about it, why did they let him go out? I thought the UFC was serious about the health of their fighters. But, if this is true, I can see some issued coming up later.

I believe it. But, he is responsible for himself as well. If he knew he had an injury already, he went in there willingly. That's on him as well. But still, I don't think he should have fought.

If true, that sucks. But they are trained fighters and they know what they're doing in there. I'm sure he signed something making UFC not responsible if an injury occurs.

Yeah he seemed to be cautious about his leg, but it didn't help, as his body did him in. But yeah, there's not much you can really do, but recoup, train, and get back in there.