D’Ernest Johnson signs with the Jaguars, who will backup Chubb now?

StanDaMan

The backup running back behind Nick Chubb, has been picked up by the Jacksonville Jaguars. Nick Chubb currently doesn't have a backup RB, as Kareem Hunt has also entered free agency and is expected to sign for another team.

Do you think the Browns will hire a RB from free agency as well? Or will they pick up these backups through the draft?

Chubb will be fine, and I'm sure we'll find alternative backs who can do fine enough at running the ball. It will suck not having Hunt out there, but I think it's time that the focus goes mostly to Chubb anyway.

Chubb will be fine, and I'm sure we'll find alternative backs who can do fine enough at running the ball. It will suck not having Hunt out there, but I think it's time that the focus goes mostly to Chubb anyway.
Yeah I agree with you there. Chubb took the majority of the snaps, while Kareem Hunt was stuck back there with his talents. I hope he actually finds a starting spot somewhere. Cause I'd hate to see him go underutilized again as some backup.

But yeah, it's best to just grab some rookies and add them as backups. It's not like we need an elite RB to back him up.

Some rookies will be signed, or they'll grab some rookie from free agency or something. It's really no biggie. They'll figure it out.