Davion Davis Continues To Impress In Camp

Browns4Life

Hell yeah, we may have another potential threat in the wide receiver position in Davion Davis. Do you think he can be a star wideout going into the near future?

There looks to be potential there, so I'm psyched to see what he can do in the regular season. He'll get a good spot if he keeps showing off in the preseason. :)

It will be interesting to see how many wide receivers the Browns carry, especially with Felton in the mix. Maybe they deal one or two before September, because I can't see some of these guys clearing waivers or being safe on the practice squad.

It will be interesting to see how many wide receivers the Browns carry, especially with Felton in the mix. Maybe they deal one or two before September, because I can't see some of these guys clearing waivers or being safe on the practice squad.
Yeah I agree. They are stacked at the position right now, so it's going to be the best ones who have a chance.

Well, not after he was recently suspended for two games. This was due to a DUI he received back in 2019. So not sure why they ended up doing it now. I'm going to guess because of covid or something. You can read about it below.

Well, not after he was recently suspended for two games. This was due to a DUI he received back in 2019. So not sure why they ended up doing it now. I'm going to guess because of covid or something. You can read about it below.

That sucks dude, damn. That's good that it was only two games though.

Yeah I didn't see it coming. I had no idea this happened in 2019. Not sure why they wouldn't have suspended him earlier. Then again, did he play in 2020?