Demetric Felton is a beast

Yup, this kid's got a future if he continues to play like that. He was all over the game yesterday, so I hope they keep passing it out to him, because he can make moves.

He's going to be the future of this team, or a future key player for this team. He's already proven it yesterday, now if he can keep at it for the rest of the season, maybe he'll be a bigger target going forward.

Last edited:
He's going to be huge for this team. We already have Chubb and Hunt at RB, so he will be relegated to the 3rd position, but if he can catch and run like that, they may as well just make the kid a WR at this point.

They will for sure utilize this guy more often. They see he is a clear threat and I can see him getting a few passes.
He's going to be huge for this team. We already have Chubb and Hunt at RB, so he will be relegated to the 3rd position, but if he can catch and run like that, they may as well just make the kid a WR at this point.
Yeah, I'd be down to see him be a WR going forward. We already got the run game covered, and could use more receivers out there.

I'm excited to see him get more chances going forward, because they gotta get him more involved, because this guy has something. And I hope the Browns keep pushing it. Could have a star in the making.

Ah huh, Felton is going to be a star in this league. Either it be with the Browns, or they'll get rid of him at some point and he'll show off on another team. So I hope the Browns keep him around.

Felton came in at a perfect time too. We need someone else playing receiver I think, and Felton looks like a triple threat. He can run the ball, catch it, and more. If he keeps this up, he'll be one of the starters in no time.

He's going to be one of the key players going forward I think. He has the potential to be exactly that.

I didn't see him much yesterday sadly, but I kinda expected it with OBJ being back in the fold.
Yeah he was passed to a couple times, but that was it. I hope they utilize him more going forward. But yeah, with Odell back, it may be less and less for the guy.