Do the Browns even need a tandem running back group?

DirkDog

Now, before you hate on me here, hear me out. I love this team having Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt running the ball down people's throats. It helps when they combined for nearly 2,000 last season. But, do they need two players doing the work to run the ball? I think Nick Chubb alone could run for 1,000+. But then again, having Hunt in the picture, can possibly bring us another 2,000 yards rushing. And I suppose that's better than 1,000 yards lol.

Anyway, do thin think the Browns will keep these two active for years to come?

Hey, that's more than a single running back usually does in a year, so if your team is getting around or over 2,000 in rushing, and it's helping this team win, then I would hate to see either of them go in favor of using just one of them. Them working in tandem is probably best imo. Gives them both time to play, and also rests your star RB.

I don't think they need to do it, as they would probably be fine with just Chubb or Hunt. But I think them working in tandem helps more than anything. So I hope they keep it going for a while. Or until it stops working.

I'm happy they're keeping Hunt around, he adds so many more options on the field. Not only at RB, but at the receiving end. Both Hunt and Chubb do. And you can't count out the fact of that, I think they got nearly 2,000 rushing. That's not counting receiving yards to my knowledge.