Do the Browns have it in them to win the Super Bowl this season?

My hopes are simple, I want my boys to get a Super Bowl win. Getting to the playoffs and winning a game last year was awesome. They were so close to getting there, but unfortunately they couldn't make it happen. But, I believe this team is growing in maturity and I think they could be real contenders for the Super Bowl. It's been a dream of mine to see them play in a Super Bowl, and I hope they can make that happen.

What do you think their chances are though?

I think any team has it in them to win, it just about when can push through the playoffs to get there. I think the Browns have the potential to win big. They have the team to make it happen, it's just about making it actually happen.

Will they win the Superbowl? I doubt it, but I would love to see it happen.

I sure hope so. It would be epic to see them play live in the Super Bowl. I would actually go to the Super Bowl if that were to happen. Then again, I think super bowl tickets sell out before teams are decided on. But I could be wrong.

Either way, I have high hopes for the Browns. I hope they win big in 2021.

I think they have the team and the ability to make it happen. It's anyone's game at this point, so maybe 2021-2022 is the time the Browns win a Super Bowl. It would be a nice little cherry on top after this pandemic leaves us be. :D

If the Browns get in it, they'll win the Super Bowl. Even if it is against Tampa Bay, I'm sure the defense will do something special and be a big reason for a championship. Getting past the AFC Championship is a bigger challenge. Not as confident versus some of the AFC coaches we face.