Forbes say Browns are One Of NFL’s Least Valuable Franchises

ZeepZeep

Sadly the Browns are ranked 29th in the league based on worth. But, they have had an 11% increase in profits recently, so even though they're ranked so low, it doesn't mean they aren't a team that can do the work. Imagine them winning the Super Bowl and being one of the lowest in terms of wealth. I'm sure that would increase their worth.

Read more below.

It doesn't really matter, as long as they deliver good seasons where they make the playoffs, than that's all the matters. More money will start to roll in each year if so. If they win a Super Bowl though, they will for sure get a bump in worth.

Yeah, they are still a wealthy team, just have lower wealth than 28 other teams. In the end, as long as they perform and pay the bills, it doesn't matter. If they do win a Super Bowl, I could see that helping some.

I don't think it does matter all that much. I bet the head office of the Browns aren't too pleased, but as long as they get a profit and it's good, then I think they will be fine. But, I'm sure they would like to increase their worth, but that may take a while.