Gable Steveson, with gold medal in hand, weighs future in UFC or WWE

JonesYJ

Do you think that Gable Stevenson will join the UFC to take his talents to the MMA world? Or will he jump to a much safer endeavor by joining the WWE? For those who don't know what the WWE is, it's a pro wrestling organization. SO think pretend fighting. But, a person like Gable Stevenson would fit in perfectly with the WWE, as he's a big guy and could easily fit in the pro wrestling world.

But, I could see him going to the UFC and destroying people. What does he want to do?

You can find more on this story here

I'd like to see what he can do in the UFC. I bet he would be a beast if they gave him that chance. But pro wrestling has been a great place for MMA fighters and wrestlers to go if they don't want to get really injured. You still can in wrestling, but the risk is a lot less with pro wrestling, or wrestling entertainment more like it.

I'm excited to see what he does next. I think he should stick with wrestling, so maybe the UFC is the next best step for him. WWE sounds fun, but if I was him, I'd wait to do that until after doing an MMA career.