How would you react if the Browns win the Super Bowl?

JonesYJ

The Super Bowl is something the Browns need to win, and I think they need it now. I think 2022 is the year the Browns do it. I have high hopes they win the Super Bowl this season. And I think I would react accordingly. I think I would go crazy, jump around my house acting like an utter fool. And I would probably go out to party with friends.

I wouldn't get too crazy like join a riot (i don't get why some winning teams go that crazy). I just wonder how crazy things will get in Cleveland if we won a Super Bowl. What do you guys think?

Oh dude, I don't know. I would be jumping around I bet, cheering them on for the win. I always do that when the Browns win though, so it'll probably be turned to 11 if they win the Super Bowl. :D

The Super Bowl is something the Browns need to win, and I think they need it now. I think 2022 is the year the Browns do it. I have high hopes they win the Super Bowl this season. And I think I would react accordingly. I think I would go crazy, jump around my house acting like an utter fool. And I would probably go out to party with friends.

I wouldn't get too crazy like join a riot (i don't get why some winning teams go that crazy). I just wonder how crazy things will get in Cleveland if we won a Super Bowl. What do you guys think?
Riots for winning teams is something I never understood. Your team won, and yet you go out and destroy your city? Makes absolutely no sense to me.