I guess if Aaron Rodgers retires, he could resign for any team. :D

DOGPOUND

Lol, so I read somewhere that Aaron Rodgers could literally retire, so that he doesn't face any fines for skipping training camp. I guess he could face $50,000 charges. Which is crazy!

Anyway, a way for him to get away from the Packers, is to retire, un-retire and then jump into free agency. He would lose his salary with GB, but he'd be free.

I think that's the route he's going to take honestly. He clearly wants out of there and I don't think Green Bay is going to let him go otherwise. If he retires, that costs him, but in the long run, it's probably worth it, as some team will jump at him. I think Broncos will jump at him if so.

I don't know why he didn't just do it already. I suppose he was hopeful the Packers would trade him, but I think he knew they wouldn't trade him. So this likely is the only way to get away at this point.

That's something I could see him considering. But, I have a feeling he might still play for the Packers, but only time will tell at this point. I honestly would like to see him play for another team, like how Brady jumped to the Buccaneers.