If the Browns had a chance for Aaron Rodgers, would they take it?

JonesYJ

This Aaron Rodgers talk is all over the place lately. He was MVP last season after all, and is a high valued player. If it were a possibility that the Browns could get Rodgers, do you think they should? I honestly don't think they should. He's getting older and I don't think he's going to be around as long as Tom Brady for example. But, I could be wrong.

I also think it would be an awful thing to do to Baker. He's a great player, and he showed that last season. But, if the Browns had a chance, I think they might consider it at the least. What do you think?

I don't think they would. Baker has potential to be a top tier star. With the right people around him, he can play at a level like Rodgers. Or close to it. And Rodgers is nearing the end of his career, while Baker is just beginning.

I think they would consider it for a second, but wouldn't go through with it. They need to think long term, and Rodgers doesn't fit that. Rodgers needs to be added to a team that needs a QB to bring them to a championship, and to mentor an up and coming QB. That's what Rodgers would be for a team right now. I'm sure he was that way for Jordan Love.