I'm kinda worried about the Packers

DirkDog

The Packers are starting to look scary on paper. I think overall, the Packers will end up being the best team in the NFC, but imagine if the Browns can win the AFC. Packers vs the Browns in the Super Bowl, would be a cool matchup, wouldn't ya think?

They are looking good, but the rift between Rodgers and the Packers is still something I would be worried about for them. Because if Rodgers isn't going to be happy at all, things are going to go sour there.

If they can play as a team, they can be a problem. But I think the Browns are better in every way right now.

They'll choke in the NFC championship like they always do lol.
If that happens, Rodgers is for sure done with Green Bay. I don't think he can take another season where he gets there, and then doesn't make it. Rodgers is probably so fed up with getting so close.

It's kind a one and done kind of thing though, because I think Rodgers is done with Green Bay after this coming season. So they have to win a Super Bowl this year to even start the talks to bring Rodgers back. And I don't see them winning a Super Bowl, even with the recent moves they've been making. They are a good team, don't get me wrong, but I can't see them beating a lot of the other teams who will inevitably be in their way.

It's kind a one and done kind of thing though, because I think Rodgers is done with Green Bay after this coming season. So they have to win a Super Bowl this year to even start the talks to bring Rodgers back. And I don't see them winning a Super Bowl, even with the recent moves they've been making. They are a good team, don't get me wrong, but I can't see them beating a lot of the other teams who will inevitably be in their way.
Yeah, with Rodgers, he needs to prove to the world he can win another Super Bowl, and I believe, he thinks he's done all he can in Green Bay. But, if he's forced to stick around, he wants to win even more. I think this team is scary because of the unpredictability of it all. Can they do it, or will they blow it again? Idk, that's something we'll see soon enough.