In the crazy world of baseball, Blue Jays trade John Axford to Brewers in exchange for literally one dollar

Red

Well that's one way to trade someone to another team. For just $1, the Brewers got John Axford from the Blue Jays. I don't quite know why someone would actually be traded for a $1, but here we are. And on top of that, John Axford is a pretty good player, so seeing him traded for nothing, is a bit odd to me.

Well damn, that's probably the best deal in MLB history. Unless there's any other deals out there that are just as crazy?

Well, I'd say it's one of the best deals ever. I can't think of anything that matches it, but I'm sure there are deals done like this in the past. Maybe they decided to trade this way, as a peace offering, and maybe these teams will be working together more in the future to provide each other with players if needed.

I mean, could be a fun way to trade players back and forth.

Well, I'd say it's one of the best deals ever. I can't think of anything that matches it, but I'm sure there are deals done like this in the past. Maybe they decided to trade this way, as a peace offering, and maybe these teams will be working together more in the future to provide each other with players if needed.

I mean, could be a fun way to trade players back and forth.
Yeah, kinda like borrowing a player temporarily and then they will trade him back for another $1 lol.