Is Deshaun Watson done in the NFL?

For those who don't know, Deshaun Watson, QB of the Houston Texans, is being accused by up to 22 women of sexual assault and other such offenses. I guess the Texans wanted to trade him for a while now, but the lawsuits against him, stopped them from going forward with it. I don't see any team taking the chance on him. But, I could be wrong. 22 allegations is a lot, and I can't see a team taking the chance simply for that reason.

Honestly, I think he may be done in Houston, but he might land somewhere. There are teams that will overlook these allegations, will get some hate, and then it'll die down.

Personally, I think it's all true and I would rather he be gone from the NFL altogether.

I don't think there's getting away from these allegations. 22 and possibly more, is a large number to consider here. This means that 22 different women came forward with allegations. Either they're all working together, or it's all true and Watson has been doing this for a while.

I can't judge the case yet either, I don't know the full details, but I'm leaning on the idea that it's true, because the amount of allegations is one thing. But, I can't see 22 women working together to fake a story either. So anyone saying that is probably crazy.

I think he did this stuff, but I too will wait and see if any of it comes out to be true. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

idk to be honest. Even if he settles this all out of court, he will still be pointed out as a sexual predictor. I don't think he can get away with this, unless he can prove the allegations are false or untrue.

He's going to be traded and some other team will have to deal with him. But even so, I can't see Houston even trading him with how much baggage the guy has at this point.

It's tough to say. I honestly think he's done in Houston at least, but even in the NFL. I can't see a team taking the chance on him, because of the allegations and the many lawsuits. It's going to be a rocky year for Watson, and idk how it's going to affect the Texans, but I think they need to make a move soon.

At this point, it feels like he's done. If he is traded, he probably won't get much. Wonder if any teams would even take the chance on him.

I don't know what is going to happen with Watson or if he will even be playing in 2021. If these allegations go anywhere, it'll result in him being done in the league I imagine.

So far he hasn't been taken out or cut or anything. I think they're going to wait until the investigation plays out and go from there. My guess is that Texans won't renew or rehire him, and I doubt any team is going to pick him up until after the investigation plays out. He'll be sitting a while.

Honestly, I can't see him playing this season, not while this case is still flying around. I think the Texans are going to let him go, and he can see what the free agency can be about. I don't see them being able to trade him. And so, I think instead, they will cut ties with him, and move on. Let some other team take the gamble on him.

I think it's safe to say that he's done. I can't see him going anywhere without the allegations being there. They're probably going to sit him for the year.

It's not looking good for him. There's no way he's traded. No team will take a chance with him, especially with the lawsuits looming above his head. There just no logical way they can keep him without backlash.

Right now, I think the right thing is to let him go, or completely sit him for the season. Because any attempt to let him play, is going to make the media go crazy. Especially if this lawsuit goes to a grand jury or whatever, because that's rumored to be happening now.

I don't think he plays this year, not for the Texans and certainly not any other teams. They are still trying to trade him, but it's a high price to pay. Not only for the pay, but the accusations and lawsuits ongoing.

It's not looking good for him. There's no way he's traded. No team will take a chance with him, especially with the lawsuits looming above his head. There just no logical way they can keep him without backlash.

Right now, I think the right thing is to let him go, or completely sit him for the season. Because any attempt to let him play, is going to make the media go crazy. Especially if this lawsuit goes to a grand jury or whatever, because that's rumored to be happening now.

I don't think he plays this year, not for the Texans and certainly not any other teams. They are still trying to trade him, but it's a high price to pay. Not only for the pay, but the accusations and lawsuits ongoing.
I don't think he's getting out of this to be honest. I think he's going to end up sitting out all season and then once everything is said and done, we'll know if he's allowed to play or if he's going to jail.

I am not sure he has a chance to play this year. This year is going to be him in court a lot. He won't have the ability to play, and I bet the Texans or any other team won't play him either.

This court case is going to go on for a long time, and I honestly see this as the end for Watson right now. Even if the accusations are fake, false, fabricated, whatever, it doesn't matter at this point. The damage to his life has already been done. His career is over. If he can actually win the case and prove he did nothing wrong, than I think there's a chance things will change.