Is Deshaun Watson done in the NFL?

If you haven't heard yet, Deshaun Watson has been accused by many women of abuse/sexual assault. From what I heard there was over 20 women who came forward. The Texans haven't really said a whole lot about it. Before all of this Watson wanted to be traded from the Texans, and now it's been quiet in regards to whether or not he will be traded. My guess is they will just let this guy go, because it's too much of a hassle to keep him around imo.

What do you guys think? Does Deshaun Watson have a chance? Or is he done in the NFL?

Well, I think at this point, he is done. If somehow he can prove that he did nothing wrong, there's really not much he can do. I think his career is over at this point.

If these allegations come back to be false, he may have a chance, but I feel like the damage has already been done. There's no coming back from this.

I don't think he's coming back from any of this. Even if somehow these are lies, and it's proven so, I think the damage has already been done and there's no chance or recovering from this. Someone will always see the allegations and that's it.

I'm always a believer of innocent until proven guilty. Let the proof do the talking. If he did do all of this, then shame on him, and he should be punished for his crimes. But if this is some coordinated attack on him by someone he had a falling out with or something, then idk. I don't know the full story. All I know is that there are a lot of women accusing him of wrongdoing, and when there are a ton of people with similar situations, it's hard to deny.

I say we wait it out before we roast the guy or the people accusing him. Let's hear both sides, and let the law decide at this point. There's a chance that it's all lies, and he could be back soon enough, but my guess is that there is truth to the allegations and he won't be back.

Even if he settles out of court somehow, he's done, because the damage has been done like everyone else said.