Is this Kareem Hunt's last season with us?

DirkDog

The Browns have often worked in a RB tandem, with Nick Chubb leading the force and Kareem Hunt bringing up the rear. But, Kareem wanted a trade to happen back during the preseason, but Browns declined to do or discussion an extension. Also, the Browns have other rushers they could utilize before Hunt, so they probably don't feel the need to have another talented RB in the mix.

I'd hate to see him go, but I'd understand if they can't utilize him like they used to. Where should he go? Should we attempt to trade him to get a player in return?

More on this story below:

Looks like it's going to happen. I know Hunt has wanted out once already, and I'm assuming since he's getting less and less playtime, that his time there is limited. I doubt they'd rehire him either, just doesn't seem logical when we do have a pretty stacked RB core.

It's very likely he will not be back next year. He's going to cost us too much money, especially when we have other running backs trying to take his job. We don't necessarily need him anymore with Chubb taking the lead. I think it'd be better to let him shine elsewhere anyway.