It wasn't our season, can we make the playoffs next season?

ZeepZeep

This season was yet another bust. Our chances of making the playoffs is done for at this point, so the next thing to look forward to is making some off season moves, doing good in the draft and so on. I can't stand having to wait another season, but I think with Watson at QB we can maybe get something going. Yeah he hasn't delivered much this year, but he started late due to suspension and so he never had full control of this team. Next year I think things will be a lot different, I hope.

Anyway, can this team make the playoffs next season? Can we do it under Watson and crew? Or will it be yet another bust with him at QB?

I hope so, it's tiring being a fan and going year in and year out with nothing to show for it. Somethings got to change.

I want to say that yes, next season should be better, and sure maybe we'll make the playoffs, but I don't like to predict what is to come. Especially these days, and with the Browns. Being a fan, we've been here before. We think next season is the year things will happen, but here we are, yet again dealing with another losing season and nothing to show for it.

THis team has to produce wins next season.

It would be nice to finally make the cut again. Wish we can repeat the 2020 season, because that was the last time we had a winning season, but didn't win in the playoffs. Next year it would be nice.