Joe Burrow of the Bengals is cleared to play

This is good news. I know we're not Bengals fans here, but I like a good story about someone making a comeback. Joe Burrow was badly injured last season, which resulted in him being out all of his rookie season.

Sources say that he will be able to play the start of the season, but he won't be partaking in any pre-season games. And I think that's the right thing to do. Do you think he can stay healthy this year? Will the Bengals win more because of him being back?

That's great news. I know we rivals shouldn't talk good about the rival team, but I think it feels good to congratulate someone who is back in the game. I think Joe Burrow could be a future star, and I want to see his dream fulfilled like I want to see any other football player getting to play the sport they love. Still, I want the Browns to destroy the Bengals each time we play them, but I am happy this kid is back playing for his team.

As much as I can't stand the Bengals, I do want to see this kid succeed and get to play. I never want to see players out of the game, even for rival and opposing teams.

As much as I can't stand the Bengals, I do want to see this kid succeed and get to play. I never want to see players out of the game, even for rival and opposing teams.
Bengals are my other favorite team, but the Browns are my main team. It's great that he has been able to come back. That injury he had was pretty serious wasn't it?