Lakers chances have gone up

Anton

The Lakers have made some interesting moves. Just recently Carmelo Anthony agreed to a 1 year deal with the Lakers and they also traded for Russell Westbrook recently. So this team is looking like a threat and a lockin for the NBA Finals. What are you thinking though?

The moves they're making is showing they want a title win bad. I think with this team, they could do it too.

Of course they do, after their hires and moves they made, they're likely going to win 2022's championship. They have the best chance, and with veterans like Carmello and LeBron around, this team is going to be trouble.

I figured something like this would happen. LeBron is good for getting valuable players to a team and ones that can help get a championship.

Keep in mind, they also just hired Dwight Howard. So this team is becoming stacked with great veterans. It's almost like they're trying to build an olympic team here, my goodness.

Keep in mind, they also just hired Dwight Howard. So this team is becoming stacked with great veterans. It's almost like they're trying to build an olympic team here, my goodness.
No way, I didn't even know. I don't know how I missed it. But yeah, this team is looking like a major threat right about now.

Of course they have, they know what they're doing. Probably getting suggestions from LeBron on who he thinks can bring them another title. And I think this team is very capable of doing that.