MLB has gotten better since they took out the substances

ZeepZeep

You know how picthers recently were banned from using any kinds of substances, sticky or otherwise? Well, due to that rule change, the MLB is seeing a rise in batting, as more players are able to actually hit the ball.

I'm glad to see a rule change actually making the game better. Are you excited to actually watch baseball again?

There's an article by Deadspin that mentions it has increased hits and more. You can read that here -

That's actually pretty awesome, considering that these changes brought baseball back kinda. I mean, I wasn't all too fond of baseball these days, but with these new changes, it sounds like baseball is kind of rebounding and getting better. So hopefully this trend continues, because I'd like to see baseball competitive again.

Good, glad to see that the cheaters aren't bringing the game down anymore. Now we can actually see the true skills instead of cheating.

Good, glad to see that the cheaters aren't bringing the game down anymore. Now we can actually see the true skills instead of cheating.
I know right! It's so crazy how they are now able to hit the ball more often, it's as if the substance degraded the game more than anything.

I heard players are hitting the ball more often, which is good, because I want to see baseballs flying out of the field. I want to see homers more often. It doesn't happen enough, and now that this substance rule came into effect, it has made the game better again. So I'm happy.

I'm glad to hear change has helped baseball. I was tired of baseball for the longest time, so maybe this will entice me back.

Seeing this change of pace in baseball has been quite nice. I wish the MLB did this sooner, but better than never I guess.

Seeing this change of pace in baseball has been quite nice. I wish the MLB did this sooner, but better than never I guess.
Yeah, they should have done this sooner, it seems to have helped a lot since they banned the substances. I just wonder if this will continue in more players improving because of this change. I'm just tired of cheaters getting away. Now they can't. :D

That's great news, because Baseball has felt like it's been dying more and more every year. This seems to be sparking new life in the sport. I'm happy to see it.