Pro Football Hall of Fame 2020

Could this be one of the best classes going into the Pro Football Hall of Fame? 20 players were selected and they can be found at the links below.

Modern Day inductees include (2021) - Peyton Manning, Charles Woodson, Calvin Johnson, Alan Faneca, John Lynch, coach Tom Flores, contributor Bill Nunn & senior committee choice Drew Pearson.

The Centennial Class Inductees include (2020) - Steve Atwater, Isaac Bruce, Steve Hutchinson, Edgerrin James and Troy Polamalu. NFL Films administrator/president Steve Sabol, former NFL Commissioner Paul Tagliabue, executive George Young, coaches Jimmy Johnson and Bill Cowher, and 10 players: Harold Carmichael, Jimbo Covert, Bobby Dillon, Cliff Harris, Winston Hill, Alex Karras, Donnie Shell, Duke Slater, Mac Speedie and Ed Sprinkle.

Do you guys like the selections? I think they are good.

Yeah damn, that's a pretty decent list of hall of famers. Peyton Manning, Calvin Johnson, Charles Woodson, Edgerrin James, and Troy Polamalu alone are players I saw a lot of praise for back when they played. They deserve the induction. All of these guys do though.

I don't usually watch the hall of fame, but I did this year because of Peyton Manning. I think it's crazy to miss the one he's involved in.