Should The Browns Keep Chase McLaughlin As Their Kicker?

Browns4Life

He didn't do so hot in the final pre-season of the year, as he missed one field goal and kicked a pat far to the right. I honestly feel like it's partly nerves. Maybe if he has some time to get situated, he will do just fine. Or, should we go into free agency for another kicker?

Give him a try. Nerves could have played into it, but he will have to prove himself going forward if they plan to stick with him. If they hire another kicker, I bet that means he's done though.

Nah, I like what this article suggests, instead they should go for Nick Folk instead. Do you like that option better over Chase McLaughlin? Cause I can't see this kid improving all that much.

Nah, I like what this article suggests, instead they should go for Nick Folk instead. Do you like that option better over Chase McLaughlin? Cause I can't see this kid improving all that much.

I think that would be a better move, considering I don't see much from this Chase kid. He could be a future pro kicker, but right now, there's just too much risk with him imo.