Sports books in Vegas thinks Aaron Rodgers will decide to retire

DirkDog

Well another day and another article on Aaron Rodgers. This drama in Green Bay is never-ending it seems. But, we may be close to a resolution soon. Sports books in Vegas are reporting that they believe Aaron Rodgers could potentially retire instead of playing for Green Bay or even another team. And I honestly think it may result in exactly that. These sports betting agencies think that Rodgers could announce his retirement this Wednesday, before practice begins. What do you guys think?

Do you think they are right? Will Rodgers retire? Or will he find a way to play for another team?

That's what I thought he would do for a long time now. If he can't play for another team, I don't see him playing for the Packers either, and I see the only other option being to retire. But, I wouldn't call that quits for him, he will probably sign with another team after he retires. He'll probably pull a Brett Favre, retire, and come back to play for a rival.

The likelihood of him retiring is just crazy. This dude wants to play 100%, he isn't going to lose a full season. He's going to play, even if he has to for the Packers.

Well they're dead wrong, as he's confirmed to be playing this year for the Packers. But it seems he wants Randal Cobb to be traded for as well.