Stefanski HERO OR GOAT?

I am undecided. I'll dip my oar in the water and mention two things that should be addressed:
1 / Why, if the team has been eliminated from the post season, with two games ( now one), to go, start a quarterback facing fairly major shoulder surgery? According to the head coach ( today), Baker Mayfield needs surgery ASAP....
2 / Mr. Garret is a very good football player but it's best he should keep his mouth shut about things like sending Big Ben off with a bang; it does not help anyone, certainly not a team with a losing record; I am not a Steelers fan, by the way.

Nine sacks!

Stefanski is the biggest reason the team failed to make the playoffs. Once his starting QB broke a bone in his shoulder & tore his labrum, he should have shut him down. Keenum is the third highest paid backup in the league, & he's not as good as a beaten up starter? I don't buy it. I was never sold on Mayfield, now I have my doubts about the coach. Get rid of both & start over.

Stefanski is the biggest reason the team failed to make the playoffs. Once his starting QB broke a bone in his shoulder & tore his labrum, he should have shut him down. Keenum is the third highest paid backup in the league, & he's not as good as a beaten up starter? I don't buy it. I was never sold on Mayfield, now I have my doubts about the coach. Get rid of both & start over.
I agree. What a trainwreck of a year. Too much talent to have a losing season. At the end of the day, it's inexcusable and it has to fall on the coaching staff.