The Real Reason Odell Beckham Jr. Was Inactive Against The Chiefs

DAcamron

From Browns Nation blog

Sucks that Odell Beckham Jr. wasn't able to play yesterday. I think having him would have helped us a lot. But, he wasn't ready to get back out there and I think it's better to make sure he's 100% before anything. I guess OBJ was questionable before the game, and it's being said he will probably be questionable going forward until he is 100% ready to go.

I say give him as much time as he needs, because we don't want to end up losing him either.

Sucked he wasn't able to play, because with him, we would have had a better chance, but I understand. He needs the time to get ready and I hope he can get back to it soon.

As long as he plays sometime this season, I don't care. I just hope he doesn't get injured again, because that's probably a lot of their worries over there.

Better to have him 100%. This is just the first game, they can afford to lose a couple. But they need to keep at it. If they can't get OBJ, they need to make it work with the players they already have. And they still played fantastic against the Chiefs, even though they lost.