Think team USA can win gold in Basketball?

RandyMan

I'm rooting for team USA to win in basketball during the Olympics, but there recent loses during the exhibition games leaves me a bit worried. Do you think they can win their quarterfinals game and go on to the next round? Or will they blow it like in the exhibition games?

I think they could. I think they have the most talent team wise, they just have to get their head in the game. Spain could be an underdog, but they could win.

I can see team USA winning gold again. I think the exhibition games were a fluke and they were just testing the waters. I know they're ready to win gold again.

Well, they defeated Spain. They will be going up against Australia on the 5th. I think they're going to win it.

I think they will. Team USA gets to this point every year and then runs through the competition. They'll do the same this time around.

It's looking like they're going to win gold. They defeated Australia and are going up against France next. If they beat France they get the gold. And I can see team USA destroying France.

They got this on lock! No way they lose to France. I think team USA wins it, but it'll be somewhat close.