Tim Boyle to start for the Lions?

DOGPOUND

Rumors are coming out that Tim Boyle may be starting for the Lions this Sunday. Which means we will be facing an untested QB starting his first game. That is if Jared Goff can't go next Sunday. My guess is they will just put Tim Boyle in and give the guy a shot.

But, it would do us good to go against a QB who has barely played. But I still worry about their defense, so hopefully we can score and score a lot.

Rumors are coming out that Tim Boyle may be starting for the Lions this Sunday. Which means we will be facing an untested QB starting his first game. That is if Jared Goff can't go next Sunday. My guess is they will just put Tim Boyle in and give the guy a shot.

But, it would do us good to go against a QB who has barely played. But I still worry about their defense, so hopefully we can score and score a lot.

I think it would be a great benefit to us, especially to our defense who is going to rush this dude. Even though this is his 4th season, dude hasn't put much of any time in. So I think we're going to send a lot of blitz packages his way tomorrow.

Good, gives us an easy chance to secure an easy win.

I think it would be a great benefit to us, especially to our defense who is going to rush this dude. Even though this is his 4th season, dude hasn't put much of any time in. So I think we're going to send a lot of blitz packages his way tomorrow.
Blitz are for sure going to be used often, especially with Myles Garrett out there. :D