Triller hosted another boxing event, did you tune in?

Red

Triller hosted another boxing event recently and it had some good fights and some bad. One of the good fights was between Anderson Silve and Tito Ortiz. Ortiz was knocked out by Silva in the first round.

The second fight I want to mention is the one between Vitor Belfort and Evander Holyfield. Holyfield should not have been in a boxing ring anymore, he clearly wasn't ready and looked in rough shape. He was taken out by a TKO. But, many have speculated that Holyfield shouldn't have been in the ring to begin with, being 58 years old and 14 years older than Belfort.

Anyway, did you guys tune in? What did you think of the fights?

I didn't tune in. I probably should have, because that Silva and Ortiz fight looked good, but the Holyfield Belfort fight was tough to watch. Triller should face some backlash for putting a nearly 60 year old man in a boxing fight. Not a good look.

Nope, and I don't plan to tune in for any future events. Them putting a nearly 60 year old dude in a match was just dumb. The fact that any boxing commision allowed the fight to happen, is beyond me. That should have never happened.