What a fall off for the Texans

EmSimms89

I just realized that the Texans are currently 1-8 on the season. They're doing worse than the Jaguars and are close to being as bad as the Lions right now. I think with Deshaun Watson dealing with legal troubles and sitting is killing this team more than anything. Do you think they can rebound next season?

First, they need to get rid of Watson, as he's just sitting there collecting a check and probably won't be playing anytime soon. Do you think a team will take a chance on his with all the baggage he has?

Yup, it's been a rough year for these guys. But, I think they expected it, because they built this team around Watson, and he's done for sure there, and I assume that they will have to back to the drawing board and start fresh with this team.

Yeah, don't really care about them. It isn't a surprise this team is incapable without their star QB playing. His time there is due is nearly up, as I'm sure they're going to let him go in the off season.

No team will take the chance on him. If they did, they would have already attempted to.