What if we pick up Cam Newton?

Mr Biggs

I doubt we'd go for Cam Newton, but right now, I think a player of his caliber would be a big signing for us, and could help. Who do we have backing up Keenum with Baker being out? Their third QB is Nick Mullens, and I don't know how he'll perform for us. I think bringing in Cam Newton right now would be a big move. What do you guys think? Would you like to see it happen?

Honestly, I am not against that idea, but I find Newton to kinda be a diva so to say. He just seems to be the type to complain a lot. But, we need someone like him right now I think. I don't know if it'll help us win, but who knows, it could help.

I don't know, after our win last night, I don't feel like we really need another QB. And to bring him in, would cost us a ton and I don't think we need him.

We don't need him. He's not as good as he used to be, and he was kind of a trouble maker anyway. Just more of a problem with this one.

I don't think that Newton would be a good fit for our offense. I think he's a good player, but he doesn't fit with this scheme imo. I don't think he'll be able to give us any boost anyway.

You know, I would give it a shot to see if it's something that could work. But I feel like they would be wasting money on Newton rather than helping them out.

I don't think it's a good move at all to be honest. Baker is looking good in practice and I think we have a good enough backup with Keenum. Cam Newton will just be another high priced player we just don't need.