What NFL team will be the worst this year?

DaveyBoy

What team do you think will end up being the worst on the year? Could it be the Jets or the Jaguars again? Jets went 2-14 and the Jaguars went 1-15 on the year. So both teams need help this year.

I could see the Jets still losing, but I can see the Jaguars doing a bit better. What do you think?

What team do you think will end up being the worst on the year? Could it be the Jets or the Jaguars again? Jets went 2-14 and the Jaguars went 1-15 on the year. So both teams need help this year.

I could see the Jets still losing, but I can see the Jaguars doing a bit better. What do you think?
Jets are at the forefront for sure, but I would also include the Lions. The Jaguars may do better this year, but they may still be at the bottom as well. We shall see soon enough though.

I can honestly see the Jaguars playing like crap again this year. Going 2-16 or something. I can't see them winning much this year.

I think it'll end up being the Lions this year. Just something about this team feels off, and I don't think they're going to be capable of winning. Idk, I feel like the Lions don't have much going for em.

Better not be the Browns. But seriously, I'm going to say the Jets, Giants, or Lions. Seems either one of them could win in that category lol.

I would probably say the Giants or Jets. Either or, or both even. I feel like neither team has much going for them.

Das a good question. Probably the Jaguars again. I can't see them rebounding right away after their atrocious 2020 season.

Das a good question. Probably the Jaguars again. I can't see them rebounding right away after their atrocious 2020 season.
I mean, going 1-15 will do that. I think they'll do better, but I can't see them breaking past 3 or 4 wins.

I mean, going 1-15 will do that. I think they'll do better, but I can't see them breaking past 3 or 4 wins.
Jaguares are an obvious pick, but I think the Jets are going to be far worse this year. They went 2-14 last season, and I can't see them doing much better next season either. But who knows, I'll probably be proven wrong anyway lol.

Jaguares are an obvious pick, but I think the Jets are going to be far worse this year. They went 2-14 last season, and I can't see them doing much better next season either. But who knows, I'll probably be proven wrong anyway lol.
Jets would be on my list as well, but I still feel like they will do better than the Jaguars.