What team worries you the most in 2021?

DAcamron

Even though I think we got a great team here, there are still teams I do worry about. The obvious is the Ravens, but the Steelers are always a threat too. At least in our division, but other AFC teams I worry about are the obvious Chiefs. And the NFC side, I'd say Packers, Seahawks and the Buccaneers.

What do you guys think?

Chiefs and the Ravens for sure. I wouldn't want to meet the Buccaneers in the Super Bowl, especially with Brady out there. That scares me. But, it sure would be fun to see the Browns defeat the Buccs in the super bowl.

Chiefs are a given, but the Ravens on our end are going to be a problem. But other than that, I think we are covered for most other teams.

Ravens in our division for the most part, but the Steelers can always make a comeback this year, so don't always count them out. But yeah, Ravens are the biggest threat, because if they win the division, that makes things harder for the Browns.

That's a good question. In our own division, I feel the Ravens are our only threat. The Steelers shouldn't be a problem and the Bengals won't be either. As for other teams, I think Seahawks are up there. I think the Rams are a big threat as well. Basically, everyone is a threat lol.

In our division the Ravens are the biggest problem. The steelers, and Bengals aren't going to come close to the Browns this year, so I'm really only worried about the Ravens. The Chiefs are a prob too, but I'm not as worried about them.

The Saints might be a threat. Yeah Drew Brees is gone, but I think this team is going to be a team to look out for this year. So I would worry about them if we meet them this year. Other than that, the Ravens are my main concern really, and the Steelers.

The Saints might be a threat. Yeah Drew Brees is gone, but I think this team is going to be a team to look out for this year. So I would worry about them if we meet them this year. Other than that, the Ravens are my main concern really, and the Steelers.
I didn't even think about the Saints. But, I have a feeling they're going to have an off year without Drew Brees anyway, but I could always be wrong.